Key controls that we have implemented to minimise the risk of passing on COVID-19 at booked services are:
- Any artist with flu-like symptoms will not be sent to jobs and must self-isolate. We will try our best to replace the artist to the best of our ability ahead of time.
- If you as a customer feel unwell, please advise us ASAP (our contact details are below), as artists will not perform any services on an individual who may be experiencing any flu- like symptoms.
- All artists are required to carry a face mask in their kit, in case they are asked to wear one due to a client being immune compromised. From alert levels 3 -5, artists are required to wear a mask while doing any service to protect both customer and artist.
- We will maintain good hygiene, particularly hand hygiene. Artists will use hand sanitiser when needed.
- Products will be decanted
- We will keep records to facilitate contact tracing (customer name, artist name, address, contact number, date).
SERENITY MAKEUP PPE:
During levels 3-5, each artist will use and arrive at their booking with the appropriate PPE below. At alert levels 1-2, artists will carry these items in their kit in case of anyone being immune compromised and use hand sanitiser during bookings to keep proper hygiene regimes in place.
- Face mask.
- Hand sanitiser.
- Sanitiser to disinfect the surface before setting up and after packing down.
- A towel to set up on.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE GOOD HAND HYGIENE AND COUGH/ SNEEZE ETIQUETTE?
Basic hygiene includes remembering to:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds) and dry them.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitiser when you can’t wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face (mouth, nose, eyes).
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or cover your mouth and nose with tissues and dispose of tissues immediately.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF YOU FEEL UNWELL?
If you feel unwell, please advise us ASAP (our details are below), as artists will not perform any services on an individual who may be experiencing any flu- like symtoms. Please seek medical advice from your GP or Healthline (Phone 0800 358 5453).
The symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- a new or worsening cough.
- a high temperature (at least 38°C).
- shortness of breath.
- sore throat.
- sneezing and runny nose.
- temporary loss of smell.
If you need to contact us, please use the following details below;
Thank you so much,
SERENITY MAKEUP TEAM