The colder winter days have kicked in and all I want is warmth… so on goes the heaters and heat pump! This is all great, but I’ve seen my skin has suffered for it! I feel like I need to keep drenching my skin in moisturiser!
Some basic and easy key points to keeping your skin hydrated and dewy looking this winter that I thought I’d share;
- Drink 2-3 litres of water a day!
- Wear moisturiser morning AND night! Use a heavier formulation if skin is noticeably more dry in winter!
- Apply a hydrating serum to the skin each day before your moisturiser!
- Apply a hydrating sheet mask each week!
- Drench your skin with Fix + Spray (by M.A.C) during the day when it feels dry! You can even spray this over your makeup!
- Apply Diamonds Illuminating lotion (by Serenity Makeup) before applying your foundation for a dewy glow!